Today I am sharing something with you that I think will aid you along your journey as your travels will surely not always be smooth. The following is taken from the book The Traveler’s Gift by Andy Andrews. Some of you may have read it before.
The book encompasses what Andrews calls the SEVEN DECISIONS:
1. The buck stops here. I am responsible for my past and my future.
2. I will seek wisdom. I will be a servant to others.
3. I am a person of action. I seize the moment. I choose now.
4. I have a decided heart. My destiny is assured.
5. Today I will choose to be happy. I am the possessor of a grateful spirit.
6. I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit. I will forgive myself.
7. I will persist without exception. I am a person of great faith.
I am a believer in the words above. I know that if you take them to heart in your own unique way you will do amazing things.
Please let me know your thoughts. Either share them with a comment or email me personally. This journey is all about personal growth and development and we are here to serve one another.